- Fast: I want a workout that can be done in 30 minutes or less.
- Convenient: workout times need to be flexible and I don’t want to have to schedule anything ahead of time.
- Easy to follow workout: I hate having to look up my routine on a card and have to figure out how to do it, and I want to make sure I have good form.
- Effective: if I’m going to show up, I want to KNOW that I’m taking the best and quickest route to strong and lean.
- Safe: getting hurt doesn’t work so good for me.
- Evidence of results before I can see them: yep, I know that sounds unreasonable, but it’s true, I’m impatient and I lose motivation when I don’t see an immediate drop in my weight on the scale.
The local KoKo website explains a lot of this better than I can, or better in, stop in or call one of their locations to see for yourself how they are different. The people there are nice, with absolutely no pressure at all.
If you live in the Ada/Cascade/Forest Hills area, the Cascade location is super convenient: Cascade KoKo Fitclub: 2845 Thornhills Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI Phone: 616-301-5366
If you live in the Northeast Grand Rapids area, the Beltine location is close to you: Beltline KoKo Fitclub 2830 East Beltline NE, Grand Rapids, MI Phone: 616-432-3171
In case you are wondering, no, I’m not getting paid or receiving any other benefit whatsoever to share this info about KoKo Fitclub. I simply like the place that much and want to share it with you. Members tend to stick around. When I first joined, one of the members was lamenting that he had to move to Ohio and there wasn’t a KoKo Fitclub in the area. He was seriously looking into buying a franchise to put near his new home so he could continue with this program that had been so good to him. That’s how much people love this place, and frankly, it’s been a bit of a secret. So, for those of you who check this out, you’re welcome!
Michigan Sweet Spot Special Deal (Cascade & Beltline locations only): Just mention Michigan Sweet Spot and get 1/2 off startup fees (fees include KoKo key, 24 hour access key, water bottle and tech bag with t-shirt.)